1.Analyse, synthesize and evaluate internal and external organisational contexts in order to identify critical issues
2. Devise, evaluate and select various strategic options appropriate to the context an organisation resides within
3. Plan the implementation, evaluation and control of a strategic marketing plan
1. Conduct secondary research to thoroughly evaluate Surfdome, its industry and to identify strategic options.
2. Prioritise strategies and set achievable objectives that serves the interest of the company.
3. Outline tactical (marketing mix) recommendations to deliver the strategic marketing plan, based on the issues and market opportunities you have identified within your research and analysis.
1. Identify the consumer segments you are targeting. Explain your rationale and detail how you will position Surfdome’s products for these segments
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS