1. Apply financial theory to advice on the profitable and efficient utilisation of the company’s assets.
2. Make critical decisions involving the risk/return trade off when making financial decisions.
3. Use financial management techniques to deal with open-ended financial problems.
4. Critically assess the tools and techniques of financial management and control.
Draft a report for the investment fund management in the form of an analysis of the financial performance and position of a company that incorporates the following:
1. Company profile description including brief background of the company, products or services, position in the industry, and basics
2. Analysis of recent financial statements, financial ratios, horizontal and vertical analysis. Critical analysis of ratios and their trends. Use a competitor and industry benchmark for comparison.
3. 1-year stock price chart with relevant benchmark. Analyse stock price trend
4. Leverage ratios and evaluation of sources of corporate financing used by the company (debt and equity). Include industry and competitor comparison in your analysis. Do you agree with their choice of capital structure?
5. Recommendation: Justify your selection or rejection of the company as an investment based on the results of your analysis. Summarize only.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS