Your task in this assignment is to conduct a study about a change made by a particular organisation. You may pick a company of your choice.
1. What was the nature of the change (in terms of magnitude, areas of operation, market structure, culture or other areas you identify)?
2. What were the internal and external forces that drove the change?
3. What were the critical factors that led to the success or failure of the change programme?
4. What recommendations you would like to give to the organisation if they initiate a similar change in the future?
You must apply the theoretical models learned from lectures and tutorials throughout the analysis. Please conduct careful research of organisation’s activities and collect relevant information related to the organisational change.
Key components to be addressed
Explain what the selected organisation did change (e.g. product portfolio, foreign market withdrawal, asset structure, top management team, ownership structure, human resource policy…)
Explain what the change was in nature (Please reflect on the key theoretical concepts)
Briefly describe whether the change was successful with evidence
What were the internal and external forces that drove the change?
Explain how the change unfolded over time
Explore and demonstrate what the internal forces of the change were
Explore and demonstrate what the external forces of the change were
Explain how the internal and external forces interacted throughout the change process
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS