Ensure that the time available to complete the assessment takes account of the student’s needs
¨ Supply of specialised equipment or services, e.g. a note-taker for a student who cannot write
- Undertake studies and research responsibly and with honesty and integrity
- Ensure that academic work is in no way falsified
- Seek permission to use the work of others, where required
- Acknowledge the work of others appropriately
- Take reasonable steps to ensure other students cannot copy or misuse your work.
- a business or simulated business which meets the requirements described in the activities below
- a meeting space or meeting technology
- your learning resources and other information for reference
- Relevant environmental and sustainability legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Sources of information on sustainability, including incorporating sustainability into business planning and using it as an opportunity to identify new business initiatives.
- Sustainability policies and procedures developed by other organisations
- Life cycle mapping processes.
- Key sustainability facts and figures and the benefits to businesses of implementing sustainable initiatives.
- How sustainability can be built into business planning and can inform business opportunities to reflect the organisation’s commitment to sustainability.
- Legal requirements in relation to workplace sustainability relevant to Grow Management Consultants, as well as any relevant regulations and codes of practices.
- Details of three sustainability policies and procedures researched and inclusions within the policy and procedures.
Develop the policies and procedures based on your briefing report and stakeholder feedback.
Ensure that your policies and procedures include a statement about the organisation’s commitment to sustainability, as well as how sustainability initiatives will be incorporated into business planning and will also serve as business opportunities.
- Develop and review at least two workplace sustainability policies and procedures for one area of sustainability within a business or organisation?
- Consult and communicate with relevant stakeholders regarding the development, implementation and continuous improvement of sustainability policy?
Develop workplace sustainability policies and procedures by:
- defining the scope
- defining the objectives
- gathering and analysing relevant information
- consulting with stakeholders
- working according to organisational processes
- embedding implementation processes
embedding continuous improvement processes?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS