a. Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing models, architectures and technologies
b. Critically analyse the technical capabilities and business benefits of virtualisation and cloud computing
c. Evaluate various service delivery models of cloud computing architecture, and the ways in which clouds can be deployed as public, private, hybrid, and community clouds
d. Discuss the governance and security challenges that cloud deployments experience, and how these are addressed
e. Evaluate a set of business requirements to determine suitability for a cloud computing model
1. What have you learned about this aspect of the unit?
2. What have you learned about yourself?
3. What do you still need to learn or get better at?
4. Do you have any questions that still need to be answered?
5. How can you use this experience in the future when you become a professional?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS