The purpose of this assignment is to draft a contract for the purchase of t-shirts based on the following scenario.
Kawhi Lemmard wants to buy t-shirts that he could customize and sell for a profit. Steph Flurry manufactures plain white t-shirts. Steph agrees to sell t-shirts to Kawhi for $3 per t-shirt, provided each order is for a minimum of 100 shirts. Orders will be fulfilled within 2 weeks.
Think about the negotiation process. What assurances will Steph want? What assurances will Kawhi want? How will the contract terminate?
Get Creative! Choose any other terms that make sense to you for the contract. Feel free to make up facts if needed.
- Use simple plain language and avoid legal jargon, where unnecessary.
- The contract must be written in full meaningful sentences. If any bullet points are used, they must appear as parts of sentences.
- The page limit for the contract will be 2 to 3 pages excluding cover page, content, and appendixes.
- Properly source any material you use, using any format style you like, as long as it is used consistently. Please ensure that you do not deliberately or inadvertently plagiarize any materials. Review the school’s policies on plagiarism if you are unsure what this means. Marks will be deducted for any material which appears to be plagiarized, and students risk a mark of zero and potentially further consequences related to misconduct for any incidents of plagiarism.
Essential Content of a Contract
Include the following essential information in the contract:
- Names of the parties
- Date on which the contract begins
- Description of the goods to be provided
- Price, timing and method for payment
- Duration of the contract, if any
- Representations and warranties about the goods being sold
- Termination provisions
- Liability for problems
- Responsibility for delivery
- “Entire agreement” clause (i.e., the written contract contains the whole agreement)
- Any other terms that you think are appropriate
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS