To work within an interprofessional group to develop potential solutions to a healthcare policy case study example.
Potential for the policy to impact risk factors, quality of life, disparities, morbidity, and mortality
- How will the policy solution address the problem or issue (e.g., increase access, protect from exposure, increase safety, decrease cost, create equitable resources, etc.)?
- What will be the magnitude, reach, and distribution of benefit and burden (including impact on risk factor, quality of life, morbidity and mortality)?
- What population does this policy benefit? What population could this policy negatively affected?
- Will the policy impact health disparities / health equity?
Likelihood that the policy can be successfully adopted and implemented Political (this can be interpreted as political within the organization or at the legislative level)
- What are the current political forces, including political history, environment, and policy debate related to this problem and proposed policy solution?
- Who are the political stakeholders, including supporters and opponents?
- What are the potential social, educational, and cultural perspectives associated with this proposed policy (e.g., lack of knowledge, fear of change, force of habit)?
- What are the potential impacts of this proposed policy on other sectors and high priority issues (e.g., sustainability, economic impact)?
- What are the resource, capacity, and technical needs for developing, enacting, and implementing the proposed policy?
- How much time will be needed for the proposed policy to be enacted, implemented and enforced?
Economic and Budgetary Impacts
Comparison of the costs to enact, implement, and enforce the policy with the value of the benefits
- What are the costs and benefits associated with this proposed policy, from a budgetary perspective? These costs can include: actual costs in implementing, but also costs associated with reducing risks, increasing access, etc.
- How do costs compare to benefits (e.g., cost-savings, costs averted, return on investments, cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit analysis, etc.)?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS