The objective of this task is to not only explore various health issues, vulnerabilities, and inequities for populations with differing cultural needs, but also to reflect on your own learning and cultural awareness as a future healthcare provider.
Topic- Sexual or Gender Diversity
- Describe your chosen topic and how it affects Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals and the health of the Community, outlining why it is a relevant topic to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- Use current statistics or publications (less than 5 years old) to illustrate the burden of this topic / issue for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples compared with non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
- Describe how the history of colonisation has impacted on the development of this topic / issue for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Discuss the cultural implications and obstacles to addressing this topic / issue for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Students are required to engage with the Rolfe Reflective Cycle around the topic and what they have learnt about the topic. What? So What? What next?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS