Workbook Section A (Week 3):
1. Define Transactional Leadership and Transformational Leadership.
2. Give examples of both and provide evidence to support your choices.
Workbook Section B (Week 4):
1. Define Intrinsic Motivation and Extrinsic Motivation.
2. Find two (real life) workplace examples that you believe show the value of each these types of motivation and explain your choices.
Workbook Section C (Week 5):
1. Define Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
2. Identify two firms, one that appears to be progressing well in the context of SDGs and another that appears to be performing poorly. Give evidence to support your choices.
Workbook Section D (Week 6):
1. Define outsourcing.
2. Identify the key advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing, illustrating these using empirical evidence.
Workbook Section E (Week 7):
1. Explain what Schein (2004) meant by ‘espoused values’ and ‘basic underlying assumptions’.
2. Give evidence of each of these dimensions of culture explaining your choices.
Workbook Section F (Week 8):
1. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of Kotter’s (1995) 8 stage change model.
2. Apply the model to a change programme to illustrate some of the above advantages and disadvantages.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS