As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Professional Development assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments. Learning Outcomes: After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate understanding of social, environmental and ethical issues in the computing industry.
2. Understand the dynamics of working with others including the use and application of supportive communication skills and relate this to appropriate theory.
3. Demonstrate acquired interpersonal and transferable skills.
4. Reflect on strategies for problem solving.
5. Demonstrate responsibility for their personal and professional development and an understanding of different learning styles and how their own personal style may impact upon others. Lifelong Learning Manage employability, utilising the skills of personal development and planning in different contexts to contribute to society and the workplace. Your assignment should include: a title page containing your student number, the module name, the submission deadline and a word count; the appendices if relevant; and a reference list in Arden University (AU) Harvard format. You should address all the elements of the assignment task listed below.
Task 1: Using Kolb’s model of reflection, and utilising the results of the activities that you have undertaken throughout the module, write a reflective account that considers your previous employment and learning and your current personal and professional development needs. Use relevant literature where appropriate to support your writing. Include a discussion of personal and transferable skills, your awareness of the graduate market and the skills required and your own values and ethics and how this influences the type of career you are looking for. To complete your reflection, present a personal development plan that outlines your short, medium and long term objectives in terms of personal and professional development.
Task 2: Using Kolb’s model of reflection, write a reflective account that outlines your understanding of learning styles and what you have discovered in terms of your preferred learning style. Use the learning styles self-assessment that you completed in lesson 2 as part of the reflection. Consider how your learning style impact on others, for example when working in a group. What problems could arise in a group work situation and how would you resolve them? Use relevant literature where appropriate to support your writing.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS