After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Analyse and evaluate the role of human resource planning in different organisations.
2. Develop awareness of specific issues relating to planning in an international context.
3. Integrate and apply concepts relating to current issues including virtual environments into HR planning.
4. Apply the knowledge of HR planning in an organisational setting.
5. Reflect upon the importance of adopting a collaborative approach when planning for HR
Consider the content and theory that you have learnt in the Module – Planning Human Resources and apply this to answer the following questions:
Question 1. HR Planning
Research any two organisations to critically evaluate the human resource planning of employee development in both organisations. Consider multi-national organisations, how may the human resource planning of employee development be supported using virtual environments? To achieve this, you will need to research the human resource planning practices or approaches, specifically for employee development, from any two organisations (these could be organisations you are familiar with) and relate this to your studies of module theory and wider reading.
You will then need to consider how such employee development practices may be adapted through virtual environments to support international human resource planning. (3000 words)(75 marks)
Question 2. Reflective Statement
Reflect on your learning from the module, Planning Human Resources. Write a personal reflective statement that demonstrates your approach to collaborative working that may support you and your colleagues to achieve effective human resource planning.
To achieve this, you will need to consider your involvement in human resource planning, whether direct or indirect.In your statement, you should reflect on how your approach to collaborative planning of the human resource has developed over time and perhaps needs to continue to develop in the future.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS