Choose one of the following service systems:
Indigenous health services
Details of task:
- Describe the health and social characteristics of people who typically use this service (age, gender, health conditions, socioeconomic status and other relevant social circumstances).
- Identify which health service providers typically work in this service (types of professions), provide examples of specific services (organisations and types of services provided) and how users access these services (can they access directly, through a referral, through hospital services, etc).
- Examine one of your service examples in detail. This is your primary service example. Describe how the service is funded (state/federal, if there is any out-of-pocket payment or private/public insurance coverage, etc) and examples of how this service is integrated into the Australian health care system (where the service fit in the broader healthcare system).
- Identify and describe two policies/strategies/plans relevant to theservice system you selected. Explain how the policies/strategies/plans influence the service providers and their impact on the service user.
- Identify the strengths and limitations of the identified policies, strategies or plans in meeting the needs of their service users.
- Critically analyse and discuss how the policies and service system could be improved based on the strengths and weaknesses you identified, and how these could impact the broader Australian healthcare system (other service systems and providers). For example, you can give an example of another service that may be positively or negatively impacted by improving the service system you discussed in this essay, or how the suggestions could improve service delivery/ funding/ patient experience/ policy.
Your critical analyses should include evidence from reliable peer reviewed and government sources to support your suggestions, and be strengthened by examples of how the suggestions would be carried out, who the relevant provider would be, and where resources such as funding and skills may come from. It can be helpful to search for evaluation reports.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS