100 pound, 18-year-old who enjoys being involved in numerous activities and clubs. Her social life was also expanding and she began drinking each weekend and sometimes mid-week with the various social occasions and parties. As the year continued, she found herself drinking at least six or more drinks in a row each weekend. She would also combine her drinks with caffeine added, either premixed or homemade because she liked the “pep-up” effect it added. Eating wasn’t a priority for Louisa so many times she would go out on an empty stomach which would heighten the effects of alcohol. Toward the end of Spring semester, Louisa was unable to concentrate on her studies and was disinterested in some of her activities and clubs. She found that she would make excuses for her club involvement and coursework, and began partying and drinking much more often.
1. If Louisa continues on this pathway throughout her college career, what social, physical, and mental difficulties might she face?
2. Discuss how alcohol affects the brain, liver, and other organs.
3. How does alcohol affect Louisa’s nutritional status?
4. What suggestions would you have for how Louisa could obtain support for modifying her use of alcohol in her life?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS