Business operation of the client
Amazon utilizes specialized Information System (IS) in their business process for attaining competitive advantages. However, the most prominent context of Amazon’s decision-making system is Decision Support System (DSS) (Acevedo et al. 2018).
Even though any direct incidents on ineffective DSS on Amazon is not identified; yet the issue regarding malpractice of data that fosters the data driven DSS reflects that the organization’s current DSS related IS may compromise customer data. In essence, Amazon’s consumer assistance based DSS such as Alexa.
Project Objective and Scope
The main objective of this company is to expand their e-commerce business by reaching to millions of customers and working on handling multidirectional business and their main approach is customer centric and they are working on widest selection of products so where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.
To resolve the challenge regarding privacy management in organizational contexts the following techniques can be taken into consideration:
The project work includes research and development of an information system that will help amazon.com increase customer satisfaction and boost sales (Correl et al, 2016).
We will begin with planning and go-ahead to follow agile software development methodology to achieve our objectives. The scope will involve assessment of the whole amazon.com information system and choosing a point for the test implementation
Project team and responsibilities matrix
The result of careful planning and the talent and collaboration of a project team. Projects can’t move forward without each of its key team members, but it’s not always clear who those members are, or what roles they play. Here, we’ll explain five project team roles within Amazon.com. These include project manager, project team member, project sponsor, executive sponsor, and business analyst and describe each of their responsibilities.
The project manager is primarily responsible for the successful completion of a project. The project manager’s role is to ensure that the project proceeds within the specified time frame and under the established budget while achieving its objectives. Project managers make sure that projects are given sufficient resources while managing relationships with contributors and stakeholders.
- Coming up with a project plan
- Handle project according to the plan
- Looking for project staff
- Taking the lead and oversee the team
- Come up with the methodology for the development of the project for Amazon
- Coming up with a project schedule
- Giving tasks before each team member
These are the member who works closely with each other in all the phases of the project.
- Adding contribution to all project activities
- Finishing individual tasks
- Giving skills
- Engaging with amazon users to identify business needs
- Putting down the whole process.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS