a) Discuss personal culture and social class and how they shape thinking and behaviour.
b) Distinguish the basic differences between cultures
You need to undergo self-reflection addressing the following points:
1. Explore how personal culture, socialisation, class, context and other influences shapes your thinking and behaviour at work.
2. Identify how cultural values and beliefs influence your thinking and behaviour at work.
3. Describe any strengths and areas for development of your cultural competency.
Video presentations need to:
2. Distinguish differences between cultures.
3. Show your ability to connect intercultural theories and principles with real-world business situations and behaviours by reflecting on personal culture and identity.
4. Link your cultural self-awareness to your behaviour.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS