After completing the module, you should be able to:
2. Understand the importance of reliable market intelligence to support decision making.
3. Analyse an organisation’s use of market research techniques
4. Evaluate appropriate survey instruments to measure customer satisfaction
5. Examine appropriate techniques to assess market size and future demand In a report format you are to devise a marketing intelligence report for your marketing manager who is considering branching out into wearables, based around researching the developments in wearable technology (the above article provides a starting point only in this respect). In your report and presentation follow the format and sections below:
1. Produce an Executive Summary– Give a summary of the report for the manager. Include the main findings and recommendations from your research here. Link this to the PowerPoint presentation in the appendix in readiness to cascade to senior management.
(150 words) (5 marks)
2. Write an introduction – Research the size and trends in the market for wearables using at least three different sources of credible secondary information (utilising, for example the EBSCO database). You must in addition by way of conclusion comment upon the validity and reliability of these sources. (450 words)(15 marks)
3. The main report will comprise of the following:
ii. Analyse the importance of an understanding of buyer behaviour including the stages of the buyer decision process from both a B2B and B2C viewpoint as well as motivations in terms of the adoption of wearable technology again from a B2B and B2C viewpoint.
iii. Organisations wishing to research the market need to understand the value of various market research techniques including primary and secondary methods as well as aspects such as sampling frames. Provide an explanation and critical analysis of different market research techniques available to the organisation and recommend those that you feel most appropriate to this scenario
iv. Evaluate market research techniques for measuring customer satisfaction goingforward in terms of their effectiveness and practicality.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS