- Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding
How the digital economy is changing the landscape of people management and how the future of work is shaping the new ways of people management
- Demonstrate the following skills and abilities
Apply understanding of changing role of HRM in the digital age through conducting small-scale research, analyse findings, draw meaningful conclusions and provide recommendations for creating business value through people management
What am I required to do in this assignment?
Discuss the role of digital HR in shaping the future of work
What do I need to do to pass?
Recognise the role of HR in the digital economy in order to present a clear business focus poster to resolve HR issues/challenges and the future of work.
How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade?
- Analyse the role of HR in shaping the future of work
- Discuss the characteristics of the digital economy and the future of work
- Discuss the people issues arising out of digital work
- Propose solutions focused on how digital HR can create business value
- Use appropriate references
How does this assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
You will learn to identify appropriate sources of information for use in particular tasks, apply theoretical models to given scenarios and learn to develop your own point of view based on evidence.
You will be introduced to the basic purpose and key objectives of the HRM Function. Current issues in the news, case studies, research and professional practices, and discussion on how these impact the role of HR practitioners will underpin the unit.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS